• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
The 39 Clues: Books 1-10 11
Across the Universe: Book 1 2-3
An Abundance of Katherines
A Song of Ice and Fire: Books 1-5
Balefire: Book 1
The Bane Chronicles: 1
Between the Lines: Book 1 2 3
Bloodlines: Book 1 2 3
Blue Bloods: Books 1-5 5.5 6 7
The Caster Chronicles: Books 1-4
The Catcher in the Rye
The Chemical Garden: Book 1 2 3
The Curse Workers: Books 1-3
Delirium: Book 1 2 3
Delirium Stories: Hana Annabel Raven
Divergent: Books 1-2
The Dresden Files: Books 1-12 13 14
Elemental: Books 1-2
Evernight: Books 1-3 4 5
The Fault in Our Stars
Gallagher Girls: Books 1-5
Graceling Realm: Book 1 2
The Great Gatsby
Harry Potter: Book 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hex Hall: Book 1 2 3
How to Train Your Dragon: 6-8
The Hunger Games: Books 1-3
Hush, Hush: Book 1 2 3 4
The Immortals: Books 1-3
The Infernal Devices: Book 1 2 3
The Iron Fey: Book 1 2-4 5
The Kendra Chronicles: Book 1 1.5 2
The Last Song
Legend: Book 1 2
Looking for Alaska
Lux: Book 1 2 3
The Lying Game: Books 1-3
Mara Dyer: Book 1 2
Matched: Book 1 2 3
Maximum Ride: Books 1-7 8
The Maze Runner: Books 1-2 3
The Mortal Instruments: Books 1-3 4 5
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Books 1-5
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
The Secret Circle: Books 1-3 4 5
Shatter Me: Book 1 2
The Silver Linings Playbook
Sookie Stackhouse Novels: Books 1-11 12
Uglies: Book 1 2-4
Under the Never Sky: Book 1 2
Vampire Academy: Books 1-4 5-6
The Vampire Diaries: Books 1-10
Vampire Kisses: Books 1-7 8-9
Wicked Lovely: Books 1-3 4-5
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Report broken links here.
If you need help opening epub files, read this and this.
Some of the downloads require passwords; the pw is “mobilism.org”
THE MOST UPDATED VERSION OF THIS POST WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. Before reporting a broken link, check to see if it’s already been replaced.
Um.. this is the best post EVER considering I’m about to leave for Thailand for two weeks! WHAT.
Remember, mountains only become mountains when pushed, when slammed against fierce and immovable opposition. The harder they crash, the taller they grow. So too do we.
THIS. Omg I can’t handle all this cuteness!
And if i don’t meet you no more …”. FIAC 2012, Paris
do you think God ever gets sad like “what do you mean you don’t love yourself i worked so hard on you….”
…why is this so uplifting
I’m not even religious and this makes me smile.
I don’t even believe in god but this made me smile.
I believe in God and this makes me smile.
This is truly the most beautiful thing I’ve read in a while.
I am a reader. I am a writer. People assume I do these things to escape. You couldn’t be more right. I’m escaping a world I don’t like. A world I have no control in. In this world, I am nothing. I am a color, a height, a weight, a number. But in the world of books and writing, I am amazing. I am powerful. I am different. People are better. Worlds are endless. Change is possible. Life is manageable.